Step by step how to install Odoo on Ubuntu, including basic Ubuntu commands.
Step by step how to install Odoo 8 on Ubuntu
- Video covers Odoo 8 build
- Download and install Ubuntu 14.04
- Learn basic Ubuntu commands required to install Odoo
- Install latest Odoo from github
- Configure python environment
- Setup Postgres server
- Learn how to view Odoo services running on your Ubuntu server
- Create a bootup script so your Odoo server will automatic start
- Configure Nginx so your server can have a domain name and run securely over SSL
- Create virtual python environments to manage multiple Odoo installations
Download Odoo Installation Ubuntu Bootcamp for only $99
Download now!* Once your payment has been verified in PayPal you will be automatically taken to a page where you can download the video and workbook.
*In the rare event that you are not taken to the download page after your payment has been verified, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us 24 hours to respond and provide you the necessary link to download the video.