In OpenERP 7 Fundamentals Training Volume Two we begin by installing the accounting and finance module. During each transaction we clearly identify exactly how the chart of accounts are impacted. We review journal entries and explain from a real business perspective how you can use OpenERP to manage your transactions. Unlike many OpenERP training approaches that simply go feature by feature, this video series works through real processes and real configuration problems that people typically face in setting up a new OpenERP system.
By the end of volume two you should understand how the chart of accounts work, how to rename accounts, and how to create new accounts to better organize your income and expenses.
Learn how to implement OpenERP in your business
- Learn how the accounting and finance module integrates with OpenERP.
- Setup suppliers, purchase products, and receive products into inventory
- Business and requirements driven training. Each step is explained not just from a technical OpenERP perspective, but exactly why you would use these features in your business.
- Learn how you can configure your system to identify quantity price breaks
- Understand the OpenERP chart of accounts and how to track transactions through to the journal entries.
- Continues to build on our business driven requirements training approach from Volume One.
Download OpenERP 7 Fundamentals Training Volume Two for only $99
Save when you buy Volume One and Volume Two together
OpenERP 7 Fundamentals Training Volume One & Volume Two for $175
Download now!* Once your payment has been verified in PayPal you will be automatically taken to a page where you can download the video and workbook.
*In the rare event that you are not taken to the download page after your payment has been verified, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us 24 hours to respond and provide you the necessary link to download the video.