Your Information Systems are the backbone of your business. If you are looking to improve an existing ERP system or researching a new ERP system, First Class Computer Consulting can help. We begin by looking carefully at your business needs. Not just where your business is at today, but where you want your business to be in the future. Often a business has a current system that has been built up and patched together over many years. Sadly many ERP vendors and integrators are more concerned about selling you the software they make their profits on rather than a solution that puts your business requirements first. We have focused on a business driven process.
OpenERP An Open Source Solution - NO LICENSE FEES!
OpenERP is a comprehensive suite of business applications including Sales, CRM, Project management, Warehouse management, Manufacturing, Financial management and Human Resources and many more. Over 2,000 OpenERP modules are available in dozens of specific industry applications. First Class Computer Consulting is an Official OpenERP Partner with the expertise and experience to provide OpenERP solutions.
|Why Open ERP?
- An integrated Work Flow designer allows us to quickly and effectively re-design your business processes to be more efficient. Need a better flow of information? OpenERP has the tools to re-route information, request approvals, generate work orders, validate purchase requisitions, and more.
- No License Fees and full source code! This combination puts your company in control! Consider the fact that software companies routinely jack up license fees and support costs. You literally put the future of your business in their hands. With OpenERP you can look forward to the future without the fear of your business held hostage to an ERP solution that is inflexible (no source code) and at the mercy of their pricing policy.
- Most ERP systems are developed with proprietary tools in which they lock up the source code and you are dependent on the ERP vendor for patches, modules, and any support. With OpenERP you have an entire community of developers, integrators, and problem solvers.
- OpenERP offers a design that is built around communication of information and business workflow.
Certified Information Systems Auditors and your ERP System
|First Class Computer Systems has CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditors) professionals involved with analyzing how your business processes interact with your ERP system. A certified information systems auditor has an unparalleled level of expertise in analyzing your current Information Systems for strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities. Using a variety of proven methodologies and years of experience we can often uncover a great deal of opportunities to improve you business processes with little or no capital investment. Sometimes it can be as simple as reducing redundant data entry. Other times improving communication between team members dramatically improves the efficiency of operations. We have the expertise to uncover inefficiencies in your systems and make dramatic improvements.
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Consultants and your ERP Systems
Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of business processes by identifying and removing the causes of inefficiencies and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. We apply Six Sigma DMAIC methodology in ERP analysis and selecting alternative ERP solutions.
The DMAIC project methodology we adapt to ERP has five phases:
- Define the problem, your business objectives, and potential goals for your ERP system.
- Measure key aspects of the current business process and collect relevant data.
- Analyze the data to investigate and verify cause-and-effect relationships between your ERP system and business processes. Determine what the relationships are, and attempt to ensure that all factors have been considered. Seek out the root cause of inefficiencies in current processes.
- Improve or optimize the current process based upon data analysis using techniques such as design of experiments, alternative workflows, and standard work to create a new, future state process. Set up pilot runs to establish process capability.
- Control the future state process to ensure that any deviations from target are corrected before they result in defects. Implement control systems such as statistical process control, personal dashboards, improved reporting, and continuously monitor the process.